[game_preservation] GDC anyone?

Rachel "Sheepy" Donahue donahrm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 13:20:34 EST 2011

I'll be there! Getting in on Tuesday. I was definitely displeased with the
program committee when I sat down to plan sessions. Especially with Data
Management and the Prince of Persia post mortem being scheduled against
the SIG. Mumble mumble.

I would be down for a Skype meeting -- what about also doing an IRC
channel?