[game_preservation] Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 16 14:12:06 EST 2011

Jose,

Yes, that's the MADE that I mentioned for our agenda. Alex Handy is the
director, and I hope that he'll join the SIG meeting. He's also
speaking separately at GDC. Full disclosure: I'm on the Board of the MADE.

Henry

On 2/16/2011 11:04 AM, Jose P. Zagal wrote:

> Hi,

> I'm not sure I remember seeing this mentioned on this list, but the

> Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment is currently raising funds for

> a space to showcase videogames (San Francisco) and related works.

> They're raising money via a Kickstarted project:

> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/themade/the-museum-of-art-and-digital-entertainment

Curator for History of Science& Technology Collections;
Film& Media Collections
HRG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
Stanford University Libraries, Stanford CA 94305-6004