[game_preservation] Fwd: [SIGs-Admin] SIG Meetings

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 18:46:42 EST 2011

Awesome news about only needing an Expo pass to attend SIG meetings. Still,
it's far too expensive for me to attend, so unless something really major
happens, I will be siting at home waiting for your report!

Remember too that there is a session on game preservation elsewhere in the
conference, so if you have a main or all-access pass, that one is worth
seeing and reporting on. We will, of course, have someone post a short
review about it on the Wiki/blog/forum list this year, right?

-Devin