[game_preservation] More Classic Games at GDC

jeff at psychicparrotgames.com jeff at psychicparrotgames.com
Thu Jan 20 18:38:02 EST 2011

I couldn't agree with you more. It's much too expensive for anyone who
doesn't have funding to attend - I just wish that there was an indie rate.
I also have to say that I find it laughable that being an IGDA member gets
you such a pitiful amount off the price of a ticket! What is it now, $80
discount? From a $1900 ticket, that's just insulting.

You could always see about volunteering, which gets you in free, but of
course there's still hotel and flights :(

Such a shame because there are the most amazing speakers this year (as you
pointed out, some just amazing classic post-mortems too) and I know that I
couldn't afford to fund the trip either.

Jeff.