[game_preservation] Descriptive terms for Video Games

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Jun 10 05:36:25 EDT 2011

Oh certainly it depends on who is using it. It'd just be my preference
if I was using it.

Tag clouds are fluffy - categories (as a rule, written lists) are more
precise; mainly even if you had one person doing the tags you'd get them
remembering common terms wrongly, missing them, using similar but not
quite the same ones and so forth; it can get rather messy where I've
seen it used to find similar content.

Andrew