[game_preservation] Game Preservation Article Follow-Up Help

Andrew Perti andrew.perti at thesimm.org
Sun Jun 19 20:19:35 EDT 2011

Hi, John. Love the articles! They speak my language.

This is the closest site that I can think of for what you're looking
for. I'm not sure how recently it's been edited/updated as it still
lists Bungie's HQ in Kirkland among other things.

http://www.gamedevmap.com/

Enjoy!

Andrew Perti
Founder | Seattle Interactive Media Museum
andrew.perti at thesimm.org | www.thesimm.org