[game_preservation] Game Preservation Article Follow-Up Help

John Andersen gamerep at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 20:03:53 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm writing a follow-up to "Where Games Go To Sleep" for Gamasutra, and I would like to incorporate indie game developers into this piece.

Could anyone point me in the right direction of a recent up-to-date directory or list of indie game developers that have titles up for sale on either PSN, XBLA, and Nintendo's Virtual Console? There is one available on Wiki obviously, but if anyone knows of any others available online then I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Sincerely,

John D. Andersen