[game_preservation] Spacewar's 50th; Odyssey's 40th

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Jun 27 05:08:17 EDT 2011

We've got our Vintage Computer Festival hopefully going on in the UK;
I'll raise these as possible exhibits (dates keep passing me by, it's
almost as if there is something to celebrate every year, haha!), albeit
we'd have to emulate them probably.

Also next year is the 100th anniversary of Alan Turing's birth, which
will be likely what is going to be concentrated on among other things.

Will also be interesting to see if the UK's National Media Museum and
GameCity will do anything special, with or without my own help, will
have to check with them! :)

Andrew