[game_preservation] Fwd: Get these items in by June 3 you will have 1 ticket to IGDA Summit for your SIG!

Melanie Swalwell melanie.swalwell at flinders.edu.au
Tue May 24 22:12:44 EDT 2011

>I don't see where the spreadsheet asks for a full list of members, but if needed, Melanie (Swalwell) is our mailing list editor, so she might have that.

I don't think a full list of members is required. Nor can I easily get this info out of mailmain: we have 127 list members, but I often only have an email address for members, or sometimes just a first name (whatever people choose to list).

Regarding (3), I attached the document. The leadership is me (chair), Andrew, Devin, and Melanie. See below. I'm not sure if Julia Brasil is still on-board. Julia (or Andrew), can you confirm?

* SIG Chairperson: Henry Lowood - Stanford University
* Mailing List Moderator: Melanie Swalwell - Victoria University of Wellington
btw, I haven't been at Victoria since 2008, so it's probably time to update that info... I'm now at Flinders University (in Adelaide, Australia).
Melanie