[game_preservation] Selecting and preserving video games, both text and context

Matthew Kirschenbaum mkirschenbaum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 21:56:22 EDT 2011

This is directly relevant to our work on Preserving Virtual Worlds
which, coincidentally, Rachel Donahue was just writing about today:

http://mith.umd.edu/videogames-as-objects-of-cultural-preservation/

Suggest you also have a look at our final report from the first phase:

https://www.ideals.illinois.edu/handle/2142/17097