[game_preservation] Release date of the Odyssey?

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:27:20 EDT 2012

Great finds, guys! Especially like the evolution of the vocabulary. Makes
me wonder what wording they used during the presentations.

Shouldn't most universities and libraries have a subscription to these
newspaper archives?

Here's the articles I think look most interesting. I will try and check
them out when I have a break from work.