[game_preservation] Release date of the Odyssey?

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 9 14:22:38 EDT 2012

It's interesting that the Journal and Times must have had the same
release (11 May), but the Journal called it an "all-electronic game"
while the Times called it a "TV game simulator." As somebody in social
construction of technology might say, the artifact had not yet
stabilized. Obvious in a way, but it's always nice to see evidence of
these things.
Henry