[game_preservation] Release date of the Odyssey?

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:26:27 EDT 2012

While I think it's great to have all the data available immediately without
much effort, I would support an annotated bibliography project. That way,
all you need to do is submit the APA formatted source to the librarian and
let them do the work for you :)

Incidentally, I have been trying to assemble one for all the research I did
on pre-1973 games, but there's a LOT to go through and I have been far too
busy to turn it into anything intelligent.