[game_preservation] More games pulled from virtual console

Benj Edwards editor at vintagecomputing.com
Mon Nov 19 16:58:56 EST 2012

I've also been looking for the iPod click wheel games (pulled from
iTunes in 2011) in the Library of Congress, but I can't seem to find
them. BitTorrent on the other hand...

Benj

P.S. Humor aside, BitTorrent only has about 8 of those commercially
extinct click wheel games on tap. If anybody has more, please let me
know. It's about time someone built up a "proper" illegal collection.