[game_preservation] Internet Archive Starts Archiving Commercial PC Games?

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 16 17:24:25 EST 2013

Alex,
Absolutely. It would be great to get you and Frank to sit down together
with me and Charlotte and work through our list. We are hoping to be
able to rank rights-holders by number of titles held in the collection
and work down the list, so that we (potentially) get the most bang from
the rights-holders we are likely to contact first.
Whenever you guys are ready to schedule something, let me know.
Henry

650-723-4602; lowood at stanford.edu
http://www.stanford.edu/~lowood