[game_preservation] 1974 Atari memo by Jobs

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:43:01 EST 2013

No, I mean it didn't explain what the $5000 was used for. If he took a
second trip to India, then that would be where the money went (not
mentioned in Isaacson's book, although I know there's errors and likely
also omissions since he got some basic facts about Atari wrong). I guess
it's kind of important because the 'helped fund Apple' explanation makes
him not seem like so much of a bad guy.