[game_preservation] ACAM Preserving Videogame History (PAX panel, March 24)

John Andersen gamerep at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:44:17 EST 2013

Thanks Marty, good luck to you as well at Midwest Gaming Classic. I'm going to pick up a copy of your book very soon, my schedule has been so hectic I haven't had much time to even pick up a game controller unfortunately. I'm really looking forward to reading it!
An update regarding the recording of the PAX East panel: I heard from Mike this morning and he said it will most definitely be recorded. It will probably be made available several weeks after the panel.
It should be made available here at ACAM's YouTube site: http://www.youtube.com/user/acam1998
- John A