[game_preservation] game conservation at MoMA

Helen Stuckey helen.stuckey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:45:07 EST 2013

Thanks Alex very interesting.

Nintendo can be tricky to deal with regarding the exhibition and
preservation of their work by cultural institutions.
If anyone does have the ear of senior Nintendo personal perhaps suggest to
them how great it would be if Nintendo had a dedicated archivist and
historian in house. This would make it much easier for museums when dealing
with them and I am sure it would also assist Nintendo in monetising their
history in a way that their fans would be more appreciative of.