[game_preservation] Jason Scott's blog on game preservation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Sep 18 19:29:08 EDT 2013

Here is a good starting places but you'll find a lot of it is done in
isolation, at least from those I did contact in the past who knew
nothing of networking :D

I'm all for it, either here (this list is perfectly functional!) or as a
new thing (harder to do, and means another email list I guess to
subscribe to).

I've not got the time right now, as plain by me not making much effort
to reply to the brilliant posts here - if the new IGDA site
...works...then maybe I'll put some effort in. You might chart my
decline of interest exactly at the moment the IGDA site became too much
work to update / use!

Andrew