[game_preservation] Fwd: [SIGs-Admin] IGDA SIG Meetings @ GDC 2014

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 14 00:56:39 EST 2014

All,
See note below from IGDA. If someone in the group would like to
organize a SIG meeting at GDC, there is a speaker's pass in it for you.
I will be at SCMS up in Seattle this year and it takes place at the same
time as GDC, so I can't do it. Anyway, I am forwarding this as an
opportunity for someone else this year.
Best,
Henry