[game_preservation] My interview with "Beyond the Stacks" podcast

Henry E Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 1 13:46:15 EST 2016

All,
The list has been quiet for some time - maybe this is of interest in terms of career trajectories in game preservation?
Derek Murphy interviewed me for the SLIS/IMLS "Beyond the Stacks" podcast.  It was just released here<http://beyondthestacks.info/index.php/2016/03/01/episode-6-henry-lowood-on-software-history-preservation/>.  If you think that listening to me talk about my career and work might be an interesting way to spend 45 minutes - enjoy! (And yes, about 1/3 or so is about game-related projects.)
Henry

Henry Lowood, PhD
Curator for History of Science & Technology; Film & Media Collections
HSSG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
Stanford University Libraries
Stanford, California 94305-6066
Phone: + 650-723-4602