[game_preservation] My interview with "Beyond the Stacks" podcast

Dyson, Jon-Paul jpdyson at museumofplay.org
Fri Mar 4 10:46:36 EST 2016

Just had a chance to finish listening to the interview, Henry. I really enjoyed it! You did a nice job laying out both your work at Stanford and the broader issues around digital preservation.

Best,
JP

Jon-Paul C. Dyson, PhD
Director, International Center for the History of Electronic Games
Vice President for Exhibits
The Strong
One Manhattan Square
Rochester, New York 14607 U.S.A.
Tel 585-410-6341
jpdyson at museumofplay.org<mailto:mstrong at museumofplay.org>
www.museumofplay.org<http://www.museumofplay.org/>

The Strong is home to:
International Center for the History of Electronic Games | National Toy Hall of Fame | World Video Game Hall of Fame | Brian Sutton-Smith Library and Archives of Play | Woodbury School | American Journal of Play