[JakeShows] East Providence show on Wednesday, Killdevils in Worcester December 4

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Mon Nov 23 19:37:46 EST 2009

Hi all,

Man, I had a really great time at CD release party #2 in Sturbridge on
Saturday -- hopefully I'll put together some more shows there in the
near future. Thanks to everyone who came.

That's about it for solo shows for now (until I book some more, which
I'm working on) but I do have some shows with my band the Killdevils
coming up, including a rare acoustic show and an ever rarer show in
Worcester.

Wednesday November 25 -- ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS SHOW
---------------------
WHERE: Two Jerks Pub and Grill, 446 Waterman Avenue, East Providence, RI
WHEN: 9 pm to midnight

Chris and Jake return to do an acoustic show at Two Jerks the day
before Thanksgiving. Come on down, have a hamburger and a drink, and
prepare yourself mentally and physically for Thursday's onslaught of
turkey!

Friday December 4 -- ELECTRIC KILLDEVILS SHOW
-----------------
WHERE: Vincent's, 49 Suffolk Street, Worcester, MA 01604
WHEN: 10 pm to 1 am

Our first show at this small but friendly Worcester bar! Chris, Jeff,
Matt, and I will be playing for tips.

That's it for the next couple of weeks, but I do have some more shows
scheduled after that -- as always, you can always find the full list
of shows I've got planned at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

If I don't see you this week, have a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks,
http://www.myspace.com/jwgh
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacob-Haller/43616244152

PS. If you've acquired or listened to my CD, would like to help me
promote it, and have a few minutes to spare, please consider going to <http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/JacobHaller
> and writing a short review of it. (You'll need to register for a
CD Baby account if you don't have one.)