[JakeShows] Join the Killdevils at Nick-a-Nees on Halloween, then go to the Empire Revue on Sunday

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sun Oct 25 10:46:48 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Got a few shows coming up -- hope you're having a good weekend!

Saturday October 31 -- ELECTRIC KILLDEVILS HALLOWEEN SHOW
-------------------
WHERE: Nick-a-Nees, 75 South Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 9:30 pm to 12:30 am

The Killdevils have been hard at work learning some seasonally
appropriate songs, plus a few seasonally inappropriate ones. And of
course we'll also be playing your old favorites. Come on down, bring
your werewolf, and enjoy a meatball sandwich!

If you're on Facebook, you can indicate your plans to attend here: <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=157789284733

Sunday November 1 -- THE EMPIRE REVUE
-----------------
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 8 pm to 10 pm
COVER: $8

The Empire Revue is a cabaret/variety show which is held on the first
Sunday of every month. It's always a good time, and I hope you can
make it! I will be singing a song which implies that the audience
doesn't really exist.

Saturday November 7 -- ELECTRIC KILLDEVILS SHOW
WHERE: Two Jerks Pub and Grill, 446 Waterman Avenue, East Providence, RI
WHEN: 9 pm to midnight

The Killdevils's favorite bar in Providence is, of course, Nick-a-
Nees. With this show, could it be that Two Jerks could become the
Nick-a-Nees of East Providence? Come and find out!

If you're on Facebook you can indicate your plans to attend here: <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=155864609685

So long,
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacob-Haller/43616244152
http://www.myspace.com/jwgh