[JakeShows] Saturday show cancelled

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri Oct 16 10:33:41 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I just got word that the Olneyville Fall Festival has been postponed
until October 31 owing to rain. (Not all members of the Double Decker
Dance Band can make it then, so we won't be playing then either.)

Since my next scheduled show isn't until October 31, when the
Killdevils will be playing a Halloween show at Nick-a-Nees, I've got a
little time to write songs, mail out CDs, and clean my apartment --
but don't worry, November and December are both shaping up to be busy
months, and I'll be sharing the bill with some great acts. See <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html
> for what I've got planned.

Perhaps I'll see some of you at the Wholebellies show at the Mediator
tomorrow. If not, see you around some other time!

So long,
Jacob Haller
http://music.jwgh.org/demo/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacob-Haller/43616244152