[JakeShows] The Running Commentary in Worcester on Thursday / solo at the Empire Revue / acoustic Killdevils show at Firehouse 13 / and so on ...

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Nov 2 18:26:29 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I just got back from North Carolina last night where I played a couple of songs for my friend Carrie's wedding. She asked that I play the Magnetic Fields song 'The Book Of Love' as the processional, and I also made a recording of it for those who are interested: <http://music.jwgh.org/freemp3.html>

This week the Running Commentary and I have our last Worcester show of 2010. Also coming up this month is the Empire Revue, a couple of acoustic shows at Firehouse 13, and a show with a bunch of other songwriters playing all new music. It's nice to be busy with a variety of shows like this!

Thursday November 4 - JACOB HALLER & THE RUNNING COMMENTARY - WORCESTER SHOW
-------------------
WHEN: 8:30 pm
WHERE: Beatnik's, 433 Park Avenue, Worcester, MA 01610
FACEBOOK: <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=157456930951554>

Sharing the bill with the Smile Makers and Livestock, a 5-piece bluegrass band. We will be on second and will go on around 9:30 pm. The Smile Makers are a great band and this show happens to fall on their bass player, Nicole Sutka,'s birthday! If you know anyone in central Massachusetts who you think would enjoy the show, please spread the word.

Sunday November 7 - EMPIRE REVUE
-----------------
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
FACEBOOK: <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=158797854150716>
COVER: $8

I'll play a song as part of the always entertaining Empire Revue cabaret show.

Saturday November 13 - ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS SHOW
--------------------
WHEN: 9 pm
WHERE: Firehouse 13, 41 Central Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $7

Chris and I will be opening for a great local jug band, the K.C. Moaners. The comedy act the Anonymous Comics will also perform. Doors open at 8 pm.

Friday November 19 - SOLO SHOW - FIRST WORKS
WHEN: 9 pm
WHERE: The Black Box Theatre at the Artist's Exchange, 50 Rolfe Square, Cranston, RI 02910
COVER: $5

I have asked some of my favorite songwriters to join me to perform some brand new, previously unperformed music. I'm very excited to hear what people have to play! I'll be sharing the stage with: Judith Bingham, Kim Lamothe, Frank Martyn, GW Mercure, and Chris Monti.

I've got some more shows booked for November and beyond but I think that will do for now. As always you can see what I've got planned at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

Hope to see you all around!

So long,
http://www.facebook.com/jwgh.music