[JakeShows] At Nick-a-Nees *tonight*, in Worcester tomorrow, and on into November

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu Oct 21 09:41:57 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Sorry for getting this note out so late -- I hope that some of you can make it to one of the shows!

I got a little sad news this week. The Everyman Bistro, which was host to one of my CD release parties a year ago and which also had employed me as an open mike host for the last six months or so, went out of business on Monday. I really appreciate the support they gave to me personally and to live music in Providence in general and I am sorry to see them go. There will be a party there on Friday to get rid of the remaining food and drink, so if you're around I recommend stopping by to say hello. (I will be in Worcester playing a show so unfortunately I won't be able to make it.)

I do have some shows today, tomorrow, and in the weeks to come that I'm looking forward to. They are:

Thursday October 21 - KILLDEVILS SHOW
-------------------
WHEN: 9 pm-midnight
WHERE: 75 South Street, Providence, RI

Chris Monti and I will be sharing the stage with harmonica great Chris Turner!

Friday October 22 - W/NATALIE MARKWARD - WORCESTER SHOW
-----------------
WHEN: 6 pm-11:30 pm
WHERE: The Raven, 258 Pleasant Street, Worcester, MA 01609
COVER: $5 [this may change]

Natalie and I will be sharing the bill with Sound In Stone, Green Apple Ghost, and the Kevin James Band. We will probably go on around 9:30 pm.

Tuesday October 26 - JACOB HALLER & THE RUNNING COMMENTARY
------------------
WHEN: 9:30 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $6

Me and the new band will share the stage with Christina Holmes and Chrisy Gavin. I believe we will be on first. We've got some new material we haven't performed in public before, so I hope you can make it!

Thursday November 4 - JACOB HALLER & THE RUNNING COMMENTARY - WORCESTER SHOW
-------------------
WHEN: 8:30 pm
WHERE: Beatnik's, 433 Park Avenue, Worcester, MA 01610

Sharing the bill with the Smile Makers and Livestock, a 5-piece bluegrass band. We will be on second and will go on around 9:30 pm. At some point in the evening we will pass the hat.

The Smile Makers are a great band and this show happens to fall on their bass player, Nicole Sutka,'s birthday!

Sunday November 7 - EMPIRE REVUE
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $8

I'll play a song as part of the always entertaining Empire Revue cabaret show.

I've got some more shows booked for November but I think that will do for now. As always you can see what I've got planned at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

Hope to see you all around!

So long,
http://www.facebook.com/jwgh.music