[JakeShows] The Running Commentary play at AS220 tonight, in Worcester next week, then solo at the Empire Revue. Also, pie.

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Oct 26 09:40:58 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Halloween's almost here, and I have a special Halloween mp3 available for download: <http://music.jwgh.org/freemp3.html> Spoooky!

In the next couple of weeks the Running Commentary and I have shows in Providence and Worcester. After that we're taking a little break until December 4, when we'll be playing at a benefit for a local food bank ... I'll send more information around about that show once it arrives.

Tuesday October 26 - JACOB HALLER & THE RUNNING COMMENTARY
------------------
WHEN: 9:30 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $6

Me and the new band will share the stage with Christina Holmes and Chrisy Gavin. I believe we will be on first. We'll be playing a song called 'The Ascot, Pipe, and Smoking Jacket Song'.

I made an apple pie last night (using mostly Rhode Island Greening apples, which are supposed to be excellent for pies: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhode_Island_Greening>) and will be bringing it to the show; you all are welcome to have some. (I'll bring plates and forks.)

Thursday November 4 - JACOB HALLER & THE RUNNING COMMENTARY - WORCESTER SHOW
-------------------
WHEN: 8:30 pm
WHERE: Beatnik's, 433 Park Avenue, Worcester, MA 01610

Sharing the bill with the Smile Makers and Livestock, a 5-piece bluegrass band. We will be on second and will go on around 9:30 pm. At some point in the evening we will pass the hat.

The Smile Makers are a great band and this show happens to fall on their bass player, Nicole Sutka,'s birthday!

Sunday November 7 - EMPIRE REVUE
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $8

I'll play a song as part of the always entertaining Empire Revue cabaret show.

I've got some more shows booked for November but I think that will do for now. As always you can see what I've got planned at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

Hope to see you all around!

So long,
http://www.facebook.com/jwgh.music