[JakeShows] Last-minute show on Friday, plus online show available for viewing

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed Dec 21 16:06:24 EST 2011

Hi all,

The little Internet broadcast I put together on Monday with Allysen Callery, Timothy Alexander, Chris Monti, and Jenny White is available for online viewing at:

http://livestre.am/1bFLL

If you scroll down on the page you'll see a general timeline of who played when. There's some swearing and general bawdiness but it all comes after the one hour mark.

If you want to see me perform in person, there's one last chance to do it this year! I just got booked to play in North Providence on Friday this week:

Friday December 23 - SOLO SHOW
WHEN: 7-10 pm
WHERE: The Locals, 11 Waterman Avenue, North Providence, RI 02911

I'm sharing the bill with the excellent Worcester-area band the Smile Makers. No cover.

The Locals makes tasty food from locally-produced ingredients. If you plan to have dinner, I recommend making a reservation via phone or email: <http://www.eatatthelocals.com/>

Hope to see you there!

... and that's it for December as far as I know. To see what I've got booked for January and beyond, see <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>. Happy holidays, all!

-Jacob Haller