[JakeShows] Worcester CD release party tonight!

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri Dec 16 11:01:07 EST 2011

Hi all,

Just a couple of last-minute notes about tonight's show:

First of all, I should note that kids are welcome, and I'm planning a half-hour solo set to the beginning of the evening to do some of the songs that have been kind of a hit with some of them.

Also, I wanted to send around a copy of the schedule. Some details may change but I think this should be more or less correct.

7:30 pm: doors open
8 pm: Jake solo set
8:30 pm: Chris and Greg
9:30 pm: Daniel Ouellette & the Shobijin
10:30 pm: The Throttles
11:30 pm: Jacob Haller & the Running Commentary (w/guests Jack Hanlon and Chris Monti)

Hope to see you tonight!

Thanks,
jwgh

Friday December 16 - WORCESTER CD RELEASE PARTY
------------------
WHEN: Friday December 16 at 7:30 pm
WHERE: Gilrein's, 802 Main Street, Worcester, MA
COVER: $5

Here's some videos of the acts I have lined up:

* Chris Monti: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr4JU9QYT7k&t=0m46s>
* Daniel Ouellette & the Shobijin: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d72F5_fExm8>
* The Throttles: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUhbc3QDVfI>

And you can listen to the album that this is in celebration of at <http://jacobhaller.bandcamp.com/>.

I'll have a list of all my Kickstarter pledgers at the door, so if you're one of them, give them your name and you should be let in for free.
A buffet dinner will be provided by Gilrein's.