[JakeShows] CD release party #2 in Worcester on Friday, Internet broadcast next week

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Mon Dec 12 10:42:42 EST 2011

Hi all,

Despite bad weather, a lot of people turned out for the Providence CD release party last week and we all had a great time. I'm looking forward to the Worcester release party on Friday this week!

Friday December 16 - WORCESTER CD RELEASE PARTY
------------------
WHEN: 8 pm (doors open 7:30 pm)
WHERE: Gilrein's, 802 Main Street, Worcester, MA
COVER: $5

Here's some videos of the acts I have lined up:

Chris Monti: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr4JU9QYT7k&t=0m46s>

Daniel Ouellette & the Shobijin: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d72F5_fExm8>

The Throttles: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUhbc3QDVfI>

Should be a great time -- hope you can make it!

I'll have a list of all my Kickstarter pledgers at the door, so if you're one of them, give them your name and you should be let in for free.

Monday December 19 - INTERNET BROADCAST
WHEN: 8:30 pm-11 pm Easter time
WHERE: The Internet, 1060 W. Addison Street

Tune in at http://www.livestream.com/jwgh at 8:30 or any time before 11 to hear some free music over the Internet. I'll do some solo sets and I've invited some friends over to play some songs for you too. It's a little pre-holiday show for those of you who can't normally make it to shows. No login is required unless you want to leave comments.

If you know anyone who you think would enjoy the show, please feel free to forward this information to them! I've tried to start it early enough for East Coast folks, but to have it be late enough that West Coast folks might be able to turn in.

And that'll be it for December. If I don't see you at one of these shows, then hopefully in the new year!

Thanks,
http://jacobhaller.bandcamp.com/