[JakeShows] AS220 tonight, Worcester Friday, Portsmouth Saturday.

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed Jan 19 14:31:00 EST 2011

Tonight's show is brought to you by that modern miracle of medicine pseudoephedrine.

Wednesday January 19 -- JACOB HALLER & THE RUNNING COMMENTARY
--------------------
WHEN: 9:30 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
FACEBOOK: <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156572571057116>
COVER: $6

My first show of the new year playing with Natalie and Joe. They keep finding subtle ways to improve the songs already in our repertoire, and I've written a few new songs to throw at 'em. It's really exciting, and I hope you can come out!

Friday January 21 -- JACOB HALLER & THE RUNNING COMMENTARY
-----------------
WHEN: 9 pm
WHERE: The Raven, 258 Pleasant Street, Worcester, MA 01609
COVER: $5

I haven't heard yet who else is on the bill but I'm guessing we'll be on early in the night. I'll send more information when I've got it -- in the meantime, if you've got friends in central Massachusetts who you think would enjoy our music, please let 'em know about the show!

Saturday January 22 -- FIDDLERS & FISHERMEN
WHEN: 6:30 pm
WHERE: Common Fence Point Community Hall, 933 Anthony Road, Portsmouth, RI <http://www.commonfencemusic.org/directions.html>
COVER: $12 - sold out, but I have some extra tickets

Playing a couple of songs in the annual fundraiser for Common Fence Music. You can bring your own food and drink, or you can get some homemade chowder and chili at the kitchen there. Tickets are sold out, but I have a few extra -- let me know if you want one.

So long,
http://www.facebook.com/jwgh.music
http://www.myspace.com/jwgh