[JakeShows] Tonight's show at the Raven is postponed

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri Jan 21 11:48:07 EST 2011

Due to a combination of factors tonight's show at the Raven has been postponed indefinitely. I don't like to cancel shows at the last minute but after consulting with the owner of the Raven, the other members of my band, and some folks who live in Worcester it seemed like the best choice. Hopefully we'll get another date at the Raven (or elsewhere in Worcester) soon.

I am still planning to do my two songs tomorrow in Portsmouth so perhaps I'll see you there!

Saturday January 22 -- FIDDLERS & FISHERMEN
WHEN: 6:30 pm
WHERE: Common Fence Point Community Hall, 933 Anthony Road, Portsmouth, RI <http://www.commonfencemusic.org/directions.html>
COVER: $12 - sold out, but I have some extra tickets

Playing a couple of songs in the annual fundraiser for Common Fence Music. You can bring your own food and drink, or you can get some homemade chowder and chili at the kitchen there. Tickets are sold out, but I have a few extra -- let me know if you want one.

I've got some nice shows planned for February (included featured act spots with the Running Commentary at a couple of fun open mikes), and planning for my tour in March with Chris Monti are coming along -- see <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html> for details.

Thanks,
http://www.facebook.com/jwgh.music
http://www.myspace.com/jwgh