[JakeShows] Acoustic Killdevils at Nick-a-Nees tomorrow

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed Jul 20 09:22:49 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm going on vacation Friday and will be in Maine all next week with family. It will be a nice break! Maybe I'll get some songwriting done ...

In the meantime I've got one show on Thursday this week, and I've got some things planned for early August too.

Hope you are getting through the heat OK, and I'll be in touch again in a couple of weeks.

Thursday July 21 - ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS
----------------
WHERE: Nick-a-Nees, 75 South Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 9 pm-midnight

Chris Monti and I playing more blues, americana, and original songs than you can shake a stick at. Dogs are welcome.

Wednesday August 3 - SOLO SHOW
------------------
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 8:30 pm-late
COVER: $6

Sharing the bill with POW!!, the Dum Dums, Map Light, and Andre Harner. I'll be on first.

Sunday August 7 - EMPIRE REVUE
---------------
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 8 pm
COVER: $8

The Empire Revue is a great monthly cabaret show. I plan to do a song with the house band, the Superchief Trio, although I haven't told them about it yet. Should be fun!

Thursday August 11 - DOUBLE DECKER DANCE BAND
------------------
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 8:30 pm-late
COVER: $6

This is a monthly series put together by the AS220 Criss Cross Orchestra, a band led by Obuamah Laud Addy, an award winning West African Ghanaian musician and composer. They will play, we will play, and Boo City will fill out the bill.

Friday August 12 - DOUBLE DECKER DANCE BAND
WHERE: 1000 Elmwood Avenue, Providence, RI 02907 (in Roger Williams Park)
WHEN: 8-9 pm
COVER: Adults: $15/$10 for members / Seniors & Children: $10/$5 for members

Part of ZooARTyssey: http://www.rogerwilliamsparkzoo.org/calendar/zooartyssey.cfm

As always, you can see all of the shows I've got booked at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

See you,
http://www.facebook.com/jwgh.music