[JakeShows] Acoustic Killdevils on Thursday, Double Decker Dance Band on Friday

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed May 4 09:41:58 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Looks like May will mostly be a quiet month, apart from a hectic week at the beginning and another at the end. Which I guess is half of the month. Hmm. Anyway, here's what's coming up this week:

Thursday May 5 - ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS w/CHRIS TURNER
--------------
WHEN: 9 pm-midnight
WHERE: Nick-a-Nees, 75 South Street, Providence, RI
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188839924494862

Chris Monti, Chris Turner, and I will be playing blues & other music all night long. Come on down and bring your dog!

Friday May 6 - DOUBLE DECKER DANCE BAND IN BOSTON
------------
WHEN: 9 pm-12:30 am
WHERE: Nick-a-Nees, 75 South Street, Providence, RI
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=219966878015828

The Double Decker Dance Band is looking forward to playing afro-beat and other dance music in a free show at Nick-a-Nees. Come and dance!

Friday May 27 - BIRTHDAY SHOW WITH KATE KATZBERG
-------------
WHEN: 8-10 pm
WHERE: The Mediator Stage, 50 Rounds Street, Providence, RI
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=206675282696172
COVER: $5 requested to help pay for the venue and pay the musicians

It's our birthday! Come on down and help us celebrate. We'll be playing music separately and together.

It'll be a potluck dinner, but we guarantee cake. Hope you can make it!

Saturday May 28 - JAKE AND CHRIS IN CONNECTICUT
WHEN: 7-9 pm
WHERE: Bean & Leaf Artisinal Coffee & Teas, 13 Washington Street, New London, CT 06320

Chris Monti and I will do some acoustic sets.

That's it for May, at least for now. I do have some shows booked for the summer; as always you can see my full schedule at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

Happy spring!

See you,
http://www.facebook.com/jwgh.music