[JakeShows] South Side Community Land Trust plant sale Saturday, birthday show in a couple of weeks

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu May 12 16:49:17 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm taking advantage of some free time and going to a couple of fun shows in Coventry and Warwick tonight. I hope you are keeping yourselves pleasantly occupied as well!

I have a last-minute booking for Saturday afternoon that some of you might be interested in:

Saturday May 14 - PLANT SALE SHOW w/NATALIE MARKWARD
---------------
WHEN: noon-1 pm (but there will be music 10-2 on both Saturday and Sunday)
WHERE: City Farm, corner of Dudley & West Clifford Streets in Providence, RI
There are directions online here: <http://southsideclt.org/visitcityfarm>

Playing at the City Farm's annual fundraiser from noon-1 pm. There will be other musical performers playing throughout the day and weekend. Natalie will join me on electric guitar, weather permitting.

Friday May 27 - BIRTHDAY SHOW W/KATE KATZBERG
-------------
WHEN: 8-10 pm
WHERE: The Mediator Stage, 50 Rounds Street, Providence, RI
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=206675282696172
COVER: $5 requested to help pay for the venue and pay the musicians

It's our birthday! Come on down and help us celebrate. We'll be playing music separately, together, and with some special guests.

It'll be a potluck dinner, but we guarantee cake. Hope you can make it!

Saturday May 28 - JAKE AND CHRIS IN CONNECTICUT
WHEN: 7-9 pm
WHERE: Bean & Leaf Artisinal Coffee & Teas, 13 Washington Street, New London, CT 06320

Chris Monti and I will do some acoustic sets.

That's it for May, at least for now. The summer is started to get booked up; as always you can see my full schedule at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

Happy spring!

See you,
http://www.facebook.com/jwgh.music