[JakeShows] Solo show with the Smile Makers Friday, Double Decker Dance Band show on Saturday

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Nov 8 12:04:17 EST 2011

Hi all,

The CDs are being shipped to me as I type this! Very exciting. If you haven't already, you can preorder a copy at <http://jacobhaller.bandcamp.com/> or buy the album for digital download now. (If you preorder the CD you will also be able to immediately download the album for no extra charge. Why make you wait to listen to it?)

If you missed my live Internet show yesterday you can see it at <http://www.livestream.com/jwgh>. Click on 'Live Show Mon Nov 7' underneath the video, sit through the annoying advertisement, and then skip forward to around 7:40 as I had some technical problems early on that resulted in no audio being recorded. It was fun and I will try it again sometime soon, hopefully this time without those early technical problems!

Friday November 11 -- SOLO SHOW (IN NORTH PROVIDENCE)
------------------
WHEN: 7-10 pm
WHERE: The Locals, 11 Waterman Avenue, North Providence, RI 02911

Opening for the Smile Makers. A free show with delicious locally-produced food. If you plan to have dinner, we recommend making a reservation, which you can do by calling 401.231.2231.

Saturday November 12 -- DOUBLE DECKER DANCE BAND
WHEN: 9:30 pm
WHERE: Nick-a-Nees, 75 South Street in Providence, RI

We return to the best bar in town for a free show. Come on down, and bring your dancing shoes!

I believe I will return to the Raven in Worcester on Friday November 18 but I'm waiting for details before I post anything definitive. You can (as always) get the latest on what shows I've got booked at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

So long,