[JakeShows] Tonight in Worcester, plus December shows

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri Nov 18 15:21:52 EST 2011

Hi all,

It looks like winter is starting to come back again, which is too bad since earlier this week I was getting used to be able to walk around in my sandals again.

On the bright side, I've started getting emails and Facebook comments from folks who have received copies of my new CD, and that's been a lot of fun.

Right now I've got one more show scheduled for this month (it's tonight), and then that's about it until December when things really start ramping up for the CD release party. Here's what's going on:

Friday November 18 (tonight) - SOLO SHOW IN WORCESTER
----------------------------
WHEN: Friday November 18, 8:30 pm
WHERE: The Raven, 258 Pleasant Street, Worcester, MA
COVER:The poster says '$5-$8', which seems oddly nonspecific.

The schedule is:

Jake McElvie Band 8:30-9:15
Another Divide 9:30-10:15
Jacob Haller 10:30-11:15
Graywolf 11:30-12:15
Doodlehopper 12:30-1:15

Thursday December 1 - J. HALLER & THE RUNNING COMMENTARY on WBSR
-------------------
WHEN: 9-10 pm
WHERE: WBSR, listen online at <http://bsrlive.com/rams/src1.m3u>

Me and the band will play music for a while and then will act as DJ, each of us selecting a couple of songs that we like and which have influenced us in one way or another.

Sunday December 4 - EMPIRE REVUE
-----------------
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $8

The Empire Revue's Christmas show is always a highlight of the year, so if you can make it to this show, I recommend it! If all goes according to plan, I'll be doing a song from my CD, 'Dear Santa', accompanied by Pam Murray on trombone.

Wednesday December 7 - PROVIDENCE CD RELEASE PARTY
--------------------
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

The K.C. Moaners, the Smile Makers, and another act TBA will help me and the Running Commentary celebrate the release of my new CD! Kickstarter donors get in free.

Friday December 16 - WORCESTER CD RELEASE PARTY
WHEN: 8 pm (doors open 7:30 pm)
WHERE: Gilrein's, 802 Main Street, Worcester, MA
COVER: $5

Chris Monti, the Throttles, and Daniel Ouellette & the Shobijin help me celebrate the release of my new CD! Kickstarter donors get in free.

I'll probably throw another online show in there in December sometime but I'm not sure when yet. You can (as always) get the latest on what shows I've got booked at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

So long,