[JakeShows] Corrected date for CD release party, also on TV tonight and other December shows

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri Nov 25 09:19:49 EST 2011

Hi all,

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

When I first booked my Providence CD release party I thought it was going to be on a Tuesday, but the date has been changed to Wednesday December 7. The Worcester CD release party remains on Friday December 16. For more details, see below.

In other news, on Monday I went to Pawtucket to be the musical guest on a cable local access show called 'An Hour With Bob', which has a website at <http://www.bobsadventures.com/tvshows.php> (unfortunately it doesn't look like you can watch old shows online). My episode will be broadcast for the first time tonight, and will be broadcast this weekend and next week also on the following channels and times:

* Rhode Island:

Cox 13, Verizon 32 & Full CH 49: 11:00pm Thursday //// 10:00pm Friday //// 1:00pm Sat

Cox Ch 18 & Verizon Ch 31 11:00pm Saturday and 10:30pm Monday

* Fall River:

Ch 95 Wednesday @ 6:00pm

On that show I played solo, but I'll also be on the radio with the full band next week to promote the new CD and the upcoming CD release parties. That will be broadcast online, so give it a listen if you're so inclined. Here are the details for that show and others:

Thursday December 1 - J. HALLER & THE RUNNING COMMENTARY on WBSR
-------------------
WHEN: 9-10 pm
WHERE: WBSR, listen online at <http://bsrlive.com/rams/src1.m3u>

Me and the band will play music for a while and then will act as DJ, each of us selecting a couple of songs that we like and which have influenced us in one way or another.

Sunday December 4 - EMPIRE REVUE
-----------------
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $8

The Empire Revue's Christmas show is always a highlight of the year, so if you can make it to this show, I recommend it! If all goes according to plan, I'll be doing a song from my CD, 'Dear Santa', accompanied by Pam Murray on trombone.

Wednesday December 7 - PROVIDENCE CD RELEASE PARTY
--------------------
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

The K.C. Moaners, the Smile Makers, and the Sentimental Favorites will help me and the Running Commentary celebrate the release of my new CD! Kickstarter donors get in free.

Friday December 16 - WORCESTER CD RELEASE PARTY
WHEN: 8 pm (doors open 7:30 pm)
WHERE: Gilrein's, 802 Main Street, Worcester, MA
COVER: $5

Chris Monti, the Throttles, and Daniel Ouellette & the Shobijin help me celebrate the release of my new CD! Kickstarter donors get in free.

I'll probably throw another online show in there in December sometime but I'm not sure when yet. You can (as always) get the latest on what shows I've got booked at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

So long,
http://jacobhaller.bandcamp.com/