[JakeShows] Thursday this week in Worcester, Friday next week in North Providence

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Mon Oct 31 15:16:32 EDT 2011

I hope you all are well and made it through the storms OK. Providence got off pretty lightly but I know that not far north of here there are still a lot of outages.

There's a new kickstarter campaign I'm sort of involved in: <http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1466340367/celebrate-375-years-of-providence-with-a-cd-of-ori> It is to release a CD of songs written by Rhode Island Songwriters Association members about Rhode Island and is being released for Providence's 375th anniversary next month. My song 'The Ballad of Anne Hutchinson' will be on it (the version that will also be on my new CD).

I will be up in Worcester Thursday this week for a show and the week after that I've got a show in North Providence. I hope some of you can make it out! Details are below.

Thursday November 3 -- SOLO SHOW (IN WORCESTER)
-------------------
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: Beatnik's, 433 Park Avenue, Worcester, MA 01610

Opening for the Smile Makers. Someone will pass the hat at some point. You can hear some of the Smile Makers music at http://www.myspace.com/thesmilemakers .

Friday November 11 -- SOLO SHOW (IN NORTH PROVIDENCE)
WHEN: 7-10 pm
WHERE: The Locals, 11 Waterman Avenue, North Providence, RI 02911

Opening for the Smile Makers. A free show with delicious locally-produced food.

As always, you can see what other shows I have planned at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

So long,