[JakeShows] Last-minute show in Marlborough tomorrow, plus Songwriters in the Round Sunday

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri Aug 24 15:59:24 EDT 2012

Hey all,

Just a quick note -- I was asked to fill in for a friend on a show tomorrow in Marlborough, MA, just west of Boston. If you know anyone in the area who might be interested, please let them know!

And I'm also playing in Songwriters in the Round on Sunday, where Frank Martyn will be last-minute filling in for another musician. It's a last-minute show kind of weekend, I guess. (It'll be good to see Frank again, though.)

Anyway here are the details:

Saturday August 25 (tomorrow) -- SOLO SHOW in MARLBOROUGH, MA
-----------------------------
WHERE: The Coffee Loft, 406 Lincoln Street, Marlborough, MA
WHEN: 7-9 pm

I'll be playing for tips. The Coffee Loft's website is at <http://www.coffee-loft.com/>.

If this message has been forwarded to you and you aren't familiar with my music, you can listen to my CDs at http://music.jwgh.org/cd.html or watch a couple of videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpvONAdJS3U - I'm a Guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdoQ7ug1MM0 - The Ballad of Anne Hutchinson

Sunday August 26 -- SOLO SHOW -- SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 8-10 pm

Hosting Songwriters in the Round. The other participants are Chuck Williams, Frank Martyn, and Kim Jennings. They will perform four songs each, one of which will be on the theme chosen by July's audience: "Didn't We Just Fix That?"

Note the show starts at 8 pm, later than usual.

My song is mostly done -- guess I better get on finishing it!

That's it for now. Other shows I've got booked are at http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html . Have a great weekend!

Thanks,