[JakeShows] See me play live in Maryland online tonight 6-9 pm

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sun Jul 8 09:38:57 EDT 2012

Hi all,

My mini-tour of the East Coast wrapping up tonight, and I think this show
will be a fun one. I'll be the featured act at an open mike at Capital
City Cheesecake, 7071 Carroll Avenue, Takoma Park, MD 20912. The open mike
runs 6-9.

I've been made aware that there's also an option to watch online at
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ilyaimy , so if you aren't able to make it
but still want to check out the show, you can make use of this link!

Tomorrow it'll be the long drive back to Rhode Island.

Hope to see you soon (or I suppose actually -- hope to be seen by you
soon).

If you want to shout encouraging comments to me on facebook
(http://www.facebook.com/jwgh.music) or twitter
(http://twitter.com/jwghaller) feel free to do so and I will read and
respond to them after I'm done playing. Hash tag #jwghlive maybe?

So long,