[JakeShows] Thursday this week: J. Haller & the Silent Treatment with Smile Makers, Chris Moon, and Tracie Potochnik

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Jul 10 21:40:03 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I got back from my tour late last night and I have to say that on the whole it went quite well! Thanks to everyone who come to the shows, helped spread the word, or watched the open mike online.

Now I'm back in Providence and I have another fun show coming up in just two days. I won't lie -- the main point of this show was to bring one of my favorite bands, the Smile Makers, back to Providence. (They normally play around Worcester.) With that said, I'm also very pleased to share the bill with the Tiverton-based singer/songwriter Chris Moon and my occasional collaborator Tracie Potochnik. If you have the opportunity, I recommend stopping by and checking it out -- there should be lots of good music going on!

After that I've got a couple of weeks off, then Chris Monti and I will be playing an early evening show at the Apartment, which I'm also looking forward to quite a bit. Details for both shows are below. Hope you can make it to one or the other of them!

Thursday July 12 -- J. HALLER & THE SILENT TREATMENT
----------------
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 9:30 pm-12:30 am
COVER: $6

I guess I pretty much covered everything above, but here's a rough schedule:

9:30 - Smile Makers
10:15 - Tracie Potochnik
11:00 - Chris Moon
11:45 - Jacob Haller & the Silent Treatment

I hope you can make it!

Saturday July 27 -- ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS SHOW
WHERE: The Apartment, 373 Richmond Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 7-10 pm

Chris and I are sharing the bill with the Everett Bros Moving Company and the Cannibal Ramblers.

Both are great bands. The Everett Bros Moving Company is a six-piece band that features Matt Everett (who is also in my band the Silent Treatment) and his brother Paul. The Cannibal Ramblers are a really amazing, high voltage blues band that must be seen to be believed.

I have a bunch of shows booked in August too, which you can see at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html> if you're interested.

Hope to see you all soon!

Thanks,