[JakeShows] On the radio and online Sunday, playing with CMonti next week

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed Jul 18 23:35:21 EDT 2012

Hi all,

We got some much-needed rain today and it seems like the heat may have broken a little -- we'll see how long that lasts, knock on wood. In the meantime, I've got a couple of things coming up ...

Sunday July 22 -- ONLINE/RADIO SOLO SHOW
--------------
WHEN: 5-6 pm
WHERE: The Tony Jones Show, WARL/1320 AM in Providence, RI / online at http://1320warlradio.com/gs/index.php?id=listen-live

Tony asked me to come on his show to chat and play some live music. Hope you can tune in!

Saturday July 27 -- ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS SHOW
----------------
WHERE: The Apartment, 373 Richmond Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 7-10 pm

Chris and I are sharing the bill with the Everett Bros Moving Company and the Cannibal Ramblers.

Both are great bands. The Everett Bros Moving Company is a six-piece band that features Matt Everett (who is also in my band the Silent Treatment) and his brother Paul. The Cannibal Ramblers are a really amazing, high voltage blues band that must be seen to be believed.

Saturday August 4 -- J. HALLER & the SILENT TREATMENT
WHERE: The Locals, 11 Waterman Avenue, North Providence, RI 02911
WHEN: 7-10 pm

Me and the band will split the bill with BebeRequin, a nifty multilingual band featuring Rachel Rasenkrantz Riemer and my accordion and violin player, Matt Everett. If you're coming for dinner I recommend a reservation.

I've got other shows up lined up in August and September -- for details see <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

Hope to see you around!

So long,