[JakeShows] Opening for the Smile Makers at the Locals in North Providence on Friday

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed Mar 14 22:50:09 EDT 2012

Hi all,

The big show this month is coming up is on Friday, when I'll be opening for the Smile Makers at the Locals for an early evening show. Then on Sunday I'll record a song for the RISA Songwriters in the Round live recording session at AS220. Hope to see you!

Friday March 16 - SOLO SHOW
---------------
WHEN: 7-10 pm
WHERE: The Locals, 11 Waterman Avenue, North Providence, RI 02911

Sharing the bill with the excellent Worcester-area band the Smile Makers. If you plan to have dinner, we recommend making a reservation.

You can hear some of the Smile Makers' music at <http://www.reverbnation.com/thesmilemakers>.

Sunday March 18 - SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND RECORDING SESSION
WHEN: 4 pm-midnight
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

A live recording session for the next RISA Songwriters in the Round CDs. Be in the studio audience! I should go on around 9:30 pm.

Thanks,