[JakeShows] Last-minute show: In the Empire Revue tonight

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sun Nov 4 12:37:52 EST 2012

Tonight I'll be in the Empire Revue singing 'Binders Full of Women' and being backed by the house band. I'm really looking forward to it!

Show details are:

* WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI 02907
* WHEN: 8 pm-late
* COVER: $8

The description of the show from the facebook event is:

> Come show the rest of the world how FREE we are here in the US by exercising your right to see a super funny variety show at a reasonable price!

> Hosted as always by true American Keith Munslow and accompanied by RI's largest and most patriotic trio, The Superchief Trio. Featuring the always-allegiant Sparkling Beatniks, and our special guest Beatnik, Daughter of Liberty Kelly Seigh!

> Our guests this month will include

> - The Mega-American Cast of "44 Plays for 44 Presidents!"

> - Founding Father of Fantasticness Hank Sinatra Jr.!

> - Son of Self Determination Gary Petersen!

> - Diva of Democracy Leigh Hendrix!

> - Exemplar of Egalitarianism Dylan Block Harley!

> Still at 8pm, and at $8, Still Cheaper Than a Movie™ !

> Check back here to see what other delights we come up with!

Hope some of you can make it!

So long,