[JakeShows] April show

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Mon Apr 1 22:41:53 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

It was a beautiful day in Providence today, and I decided to use my lunch break to take a stroll around my neighborhood in Providence, which was great! I'm glad I did it, too, as a couple of hours later it was raining and super windy. We'll see what interesting combination of weather tomorrow brings.

I actually have only one show scheduled for this month at this point -- a Killdevils show in North Kingstown in a couple of weeks. To make up for it, I actually have a bunch of stuff coming up in May, but I'll send an email out about those shows in a few weeks. (If you want to check out the schedule before then, the latest information is always online at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.)

I'm trying to remember if I have anything else to report, but I don't think I do -- though I expect to have some exciting news to report in a week or two! So let's get on to the information about April's show:

Sunday April 14 -- ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS SHOW
WHEN: 4-8 pm
WHERE: The Oak Hill Tavern, 565 Tower Hill Road, N. Kingstown, RI

The Oak Hill is a BBQ/burger place in North Kingstown. They've had us play earlier in the week a bunch of times, but they are just starting up a Sunday evening music series and asked us to give it a try, which we're happy to do. I hope some of you can join us!

And ... that's it for April! Here's hoping we'll have more weather like this morning's.

So long,