[JakeShows] Tomorrow's show is cancelled

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri Feb 14 23:19:06 EST 2014

I hope everyone out there had a happy Valentine's day! I spend most of this evening working on podcast stuff, which was more fun than perhaps it sounds.

A blues podcast called the Blues Record selected one of my songs for its valentines day podcast. If you don't mind a little swearing between songs, you can listen to it here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/thebluesrecord/tbr-episode-42.mp3 or learn more about the podcast here: http://www.thebluesrecord.com/

My show at Brooklyn Coffee & Tea has been cancelled owing to the weather forecast -- looks like some heavy snow is in the cards for Providence, alas.

I do have a couple of shows left this month:

Saturday February 22
--------------------
WHEN: 11 am-1 pm
WHERE: Java Madness, 134 Salt Pond Road, Wakefield, RI

Playing for tips at this nifty coffeehouse.

Thursday February 27 - SWEET LITTLE VARIETY SHOW
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: The Fatt Squirrel, 150 Chestnut Street, Providence, RI 02903
COVER: $6

The Sweet Little Variety Show is a monthly variety show and cabaret; I'm pleased to have been asked to play a couple of songs in it!

Stay warm, and I'll see you all again soon I hope!

So long,