[JakeShows] Dropping out of tonight's show

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sat Jan 4 11:55:33 EST 2014

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I've been sick the past few days, and I've decided regretfully that it would be for the best if I dropped out of tonight's show at Brooklyn Coffee & Teahouse.

I try not to do this unless it is completely necessary, but I don't have much of a voice, and I'm afraid that others might catch it from me.

Of course, Steve Allain, Rupert Wates, and Garry Foisy will still be there, and they and their music remain worth supporting, so I encourage you to still go to the show, which is at the Brooklyn Coffee & Tea House, 209 Douglas Avenue, Providence, RI, at 8:30 pm.

For those who are, like me, homebound today, you may enjoy one of the following long-form videos, if you previously missed them:

- Here is an hour-long video of me, backed by Joe Auger, performing at the 'Voices United for the Separation of Church & State' show in Cranston last year. Most of the songs are not particularly on point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keKGk9t_ApQ

- If you'd like a little holiday flashback, here's my 2 1/2 hour holiday online show from 2012, featuring music not only from me but from my friends Chris Monti, Allysen Callery, Timothy Alexander, Natalie Markward, and Jenny White.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl_xH97MHb0

- And if you want to hear me talking to various musicians about songs they've written, you can listen to me doing just that here:

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/yoursongpodcast

or by subscribing to the podcast in iTunes using this link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tell-me-about-your-song/id697893300?mt=2

Finally, unrelated to any of the above, voting for the 'WooTube video of the year' contest is continuing until January 16. My video is currently tied for first place, so every vote is greatly appreciated!

http://micropoll.com/a/mpview/1138978-3843442

I hope you all are well, and I hope to see you all soon in the new year!

-jwgh