[JakeShows] Free single! CD release party! And other May happenings

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Mon May 5 11:01:13 EDT 2014

Hey all,

I picked up a big bunch of CDs from 75orLess Records on Sunday, so the countdown is on! Here's the timeline:

- Thursday May 8: The title track of the new album, 'Time To Break Up The Band', will be released as a free single!

- Thursday May 15: The entire album will be released for sale as a CD or download! $10/copy.

- Saturday May 17: CD release party in Worcester, MA! (Details below.)

I've also been making appearances on a couple of podcasts, with more to come:

- You can hear me joking around on the Blues Record episode 52, and the world premiere of a few of the songs:

http://t.co/hJxvtASUtq

(My segment starts at around 22:07.)

- I'm also on episode 150 of Sully's Cafe, where I talked about a bunch of shows I've seen recently, we talked about the album, and I played a few songs live:

http://sullyscafe.com/?p=4611

I also plan to be on the 'That's Not Incredible' podcast soon: <http://thatsnotincredible.blogspot.com>, plus a special episode of my own podcast, 'Tell Me About Your Song'. If any of you know of any other podcasts, or radio shows, or anything like that, that you think I should try to get on, then let me know!

On to this month's shows:

Thursday May 8 - SOLO SHOW (Songwriters in the Round)
--------------
WHEN: 7-8:30 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

I'll be the host for this iteration of the Songwriters in the Round series. The other performers will be Craig Sonnenfeld, Wyatt Lema, and Mardi Garcia. We'll perform four songs each, one on the theme 'Living in Exile'.

Saturday May 17 - SOLO SHOW - CITY FARM PLANT SALE
---------------
WHEN: noon-1 pm
WHERE: City Farm, corner of Dudley and West Clifford Streets in Providence, RI

Playing solo at the City Farm's annual fundraiser from noon to 1 pm. I'll also play a set with Chris Monti and David Haller the next day; see below for details on that.

Saturday May 17 - SOLO SHOW (w/guests) - *** CD RELEASE PARTY ***
---------------
WHEN: 6:30-8:30 pm
WHERE: NU Cafe, 335 Chandler Street, Worcester, MA 01602

"Time To Break Up The Band" CD release party! I'll be joined on a few songs by violinist Madeline Hayman and singer Tracie Potochnik. A fun time is guaranteed!
Playing for tips.

Sunday May 18 - W/CMONTI AND DAVID HALLER - CITY FARM PLANT SALE
WHEN: 11 am-noon
WHERE: City Farm, corner of Dudley and West Clifford Streets in Providence, RI

Playing at the City Farm's annual fundraiser from 11 am-noon with Chris Monti and David Haller. Chris will also be playing a solo set earlier in the day, from 10-11 am.

Have a great month!

So long,